CURRENTLY SEEKING: Two (2) First-Year Editorial Board Members!
We are currently looking for two hardworking, passionate speculators to fill our two first year editorial board positions! We will be accepting applications until 11:59PM on Friday, September 19th, 2014.
Duties of a first year editorial board member:
- Attend meetings (First semester Wednesdays @ 5PM, second semester Mondays @ 6PM; normally biweekly)
- Take minutes at meetings
- Become an assistant editor to one or more of the content editors during production
- Write one or two blog posts per month
- Generally help market the group, generate sponsorship, and, most importantly…
- Have tons of fun while learning the ins and outs of campus publishing!
Are you excited about publishing? Do you love speculative fiction? Then we would love to meet you! Experience is always great, but at The Spec we value enthusiasm over most else–we encourage you to apply no matter your background or PoSt!
How to apply? CLICK HERE to download the application, and email it as a .doc file to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline! Emails should be addressed to Anna Bendiy, The Spec‘s Editor in Chief, and Lorna Antoniazzi, the Creative Director.
Not a first year student but still want to do some work for us? Check out our “Get Involved” page by CLICKING HERE!
We can’t wait to met you, potential speccies.